I was bored & stressed until I discovered
How playing piano can improve my health!
A 2017 report released details that
“piano playing offers different physical and physiological advantages to players. It sharpens fine motor skills, improves dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Music has also been shown to reduce heart and respiratory rates, cardiac complications, and to lower blood pressure and increase immune response.”https://www.flintinthemix.com
Unleash your inner power. Start singing!
- Time Out. Praise Break!When a raging storms arose in my life, I handled it like most people: I screamed and cried, and screamed some more, then, sat down and cried some more. By the days’ end, my eyes were swollen & blood-shot. My head hurt, and I didn’t want to talk to anybody! But, then the morning came, and I had to get up and go to work. Dragging through the days ahead, I realized that what I really need is a Break! A break from the worry, from the anxiety, from the frustration and anger. And after an intentional search, this is […]
- Take Another Look.How does death change your perspective? There was a time that I felt nothing but contempt and disrespect for my children’s father, (ex-husband), to be brutally honest. Then, one day that all suddenly changed. You see, our oldest twin went out one evening, and did not come back home. The unthinkable happened to Me! My child died …In a car crash. I remember sitting in the cemetery with my ex-husband, after everyone else was gone, just reminiscing about the son we shared. Later, we talked for hours, and I recall how uplifted I felt afterwards. What changed? Paul was gone. […]
- No Greater Love (Free Music Video!)Sometimes, life stirs-up a storm. But when a storm arises in life, we have no choice but to go through it, and decide keep on going “through” it, until we reach the other side of it! Know this: * No matter what you’re facing in life, * You can summon your courage * and your will-power, * And envision any goal you choose. * You were born with this power! That’s because of a free gift given to us by our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ. The life He lived here on earth, His torturous death, and most importantly, His […]
- Enriched spirituallyA full, enriched life is one rooted and grounded in the knowledge of, and in a relationship with our loving, omnipotent God.
- What’s the Difference Between “Peace with God,” and “the Peace Of God?”Spiritual peace For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on … 3rd February 2023
- Lean On Me
- The Search for Real Joy!“Never been so free Caught in your love for me I never been more secure Knowing your heart, Lord (so glad he loves me)…”
- Where is the Trust?When you’ve been betrayed, it’s hard to trust anyone! Yea, I know that this post is starting out rough, but truth is: that’s life! Then, if you ever get to the point of letting your guard down, and trusting someone again, just to be betrayed a second time, you promise yourself that you will never make that same mistake again! Is there no one in this world who won’t let you down? How can I let my heart feel love if all there is to love — is pain and heartache in the end? BREAKING NEWS! There is One…just one.
- What’s Love Got to do with It? (Free Christian Music!)Sometimes people are nice to me for purely selfish reasons. I was a middle-aged adult when I made this discovery! Then, there are times, when someone will be kind, and I am expecting the worse, but the best thing, instead, happens…They’re being kind Just to be kind! …That’s because there are all kinds of people in this world. There is evil and there is good. There is light and there is dark. All people are created with the equal ability of Choice. Free Will is a gift of our Eternal Creator! Choose…
- If You Wait, You Win!
- Waiting‘I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning.’ Psalm 130.6 The way that this verse puts together these two concepts of waiting for … Waiting – Read more! It’s not always easy. In fact, it’s hardly ever easy! Personally, I hate waiting! But inside “the discipline of delay,” so many wonderful things happen … that are always surprising & renewing!
- The Secret to JoyThe SECRET to Joy is believing in this TRUTH – and focusing on this TRUTH… When you believe & focus, you can command that which you desire. With the Power you have summoned, & with clarity of mind, you can begin to plan and you can make insightful decisions with calmness and stable resolution! Tap into your personal power to tackle your next adventure, or anything that life brings your way today, with the healing vibrations of the eternal God-given power within! Mindfully recognizing the Truth… What do you believe? As you think in your heart, so is your life!